- Tour and eat for 2 hours at the famous Carmel market in Tel Aviv.
- Get to know the culinary culture in Tel Aviv.
- Have a unique opportunity to learn about the culinary world behind the scenes.
- Experience special tastes and hear authentic stories about the culinary scene in Tel Aviv.
- Taste the best dishes Tel Aviv can offer.
- Have a cold, refreshing drink.
Culinary Tour in Tel Aviv Market- 15 May 2019
Let’s say it straight out: If food is what you want, Tel Aviv is the right place to be. Tel Aviv has become one of the leading cities in the world for food-lovers. Maybe it’s the atmosphere or maybe it’s the fact that Israelis originally came from different places in the world, but the food in Israel is just amazing!
Join us for a tasting of colorful and delightful food, and experience different kinds of local dishes. Get to know the Middle Eastern spices as you go through the market with your guide and listen to interesting tidbits about the market.
The tour takes place at the Carmel market (Shuk Ha’karmel in Hebrew), which is the largest market in Tel Aviv. The market offers a wide variety of products, from vegetables and fruit to local beer and Israeli halva, of course!
When you enter the market, you find yourself surrounded by a myriad of colors and sounds, noisy merchants, and colorful food.
Upon reservation we will send you an email with all the instructions how to get to the tour and meet with our guide.
The Tour will start at 1:00pm.
Minimum participants require for the tour: 12 people.
If you book a tour and there are not enough participants, The tour will be canceled and you will get a full refund.
Payment through the website will be available in a few days, If you want to purchase already TODAY, please contact us by email:
/ 20 Available!